Walking Wine Tour - July 24Regular price $20.09 Save $-20.09
Join us for our first ever Walking Wine Tour; a physical distancing friendly wine event at Predator Ridge.
Enjoy 17 local wines by 5 local Okanagan wineries, in 3 strategic locations around Predator Ridge. Each winery will be pouring and you will have the chance to learn first hand about the wines you are tasting.
DATE: Friday, July 24, 2020
TIME: Scheduled tastings between 4:30pm - 7:00pm
WHERE: Start at the Clubhouse and walk to 3 locations
COST: $15/person + tax + grat = $20.09
- Corcelettes Estate Winery (Keremeos, BC)
- Church and State Wines (Oliver, BC)
- Fairview Cellars (Oliver, BC)
- Frind Estate Winery (West Kelowna, BC)
- Moon Curser Vineyards (Osoyoos, BC)
To allow for proper physical distancing and time for cleaning & disinfecting, each tasting slot will accommodate 6 people. Get your group of 6 together to buy the whole time slot or be paired with other guests.
* Must be 19 years or older. Limited tickets available. Advance ticket purchase is required.